Have you been away from the Catholic Church (or know someone) and want to come back but do not know how? Are you a Catholic who just wants to better understand the faith?
The sessions will consist of some of the following examples:
- What Catholics do, why we do it and why it matters
- Apologetics - know your faith and be able to explain it
- The church visible – what you see and what it means. Do you know why the church colors change from green to red?
- Bible study basics – be able to read and understand the Bible
- Church History…and its impact upon world history
- How are Saints and the Pope made?
- How does Purgatory fit in with Heaven and Hell?
- Why does the Catholic Bible have more books than the protestant versions? Does it matter?
- What does the church teach about the “End Times”?
- What is the difference between Traditions and traditions?
If you cannot answer these questions or do not know the other examples, you may wish to consider attending these sessions and they will not be complicated.
If you have any questions, call the church at 760-745-1611
You can find PDF's of the Catholic 101 pages here.