We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy on all levels during this pandemic.
Although we may not be under obligation at this time to attend Mass or able to receive the Holy Eucharist in person, you are still under the obligation to participate in the Mass via Livestream on our Webpage or many other Catholic websites.
Please continue to support your Parish during this difficult time. There are many options available to donate:
1. At the collection portion of the Mass;
2. Drop your donation envelope into the drop box located on the side patio of the Parish Center where Masses are most often held;
3. Drop your donation envelope into the black mailbox in front of the Parish Center or in person at the Parish Office;
4. Drop your donation in the mail slot in the front door of the Rectory (former business office) at 1160 S. Broadway;
5. Donate through one of our New Online Donation systems:
a. Smartphone: Download the app “Church by Ministry One”. Enter “92025” in the zip code area, and select St. Mary Catholic Church.
b. Texting: Coming soon…
c. Click on the image below for a convenient and secure option for making donations. Online Giving donations can be made via your bank account, credit or debit card. Donations can be designated as recurring donations or you may make a one-time donation to special causes/collections. Changes may be made at any time.
May God bless you.
"For it is in giving that we receive"
St. Francis of Assisi