Cenacle Prayer Group
You’re invited to participate in a newly formed prayer group at St. Mary Parish, called a Cenacle. Our Blessed Mother requested various means to achieve her Fatima Message. One of these means has been through the Marion Priests inspirational Cenacles of prayer.
Our Blessed Mother requested three commitments:
- Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Unity with the Pope and with the Church united to him.
- Lead others to entrustment to Our Lady and to the formation of Cenacles of Prayer.
Primary Purpose of a Cenacle:
- Pray for Our Lady’s intention which is salvation for all humanity.
- Pray for the Pope.
- A general intention is to pray for all priests.
Date: Every Wednesday
Where: Catechumen Room (in the Church, near the restrooms)
By participating in the Cenacle, you will be asking for Mother Mary, the great force of intercession and reparation, to obtain the grace of conversion for many poor sinners. In return, she will:
- Prepare us spiritually for Our Lord’s second coming;
- Bring us security, peace, consolation and hope;
- Protect against confusion, apostasy and the evils which are threatening our families today;
- Cenacles are like lightning rods which will protect us from the chastisement and will be our safe havens in the hour of the great trial;
- We will come to understand “the whole and entire truth”;
- Prepares us to become “apostles of the last times”;
- Children’s cenacles give great spiritual power to Our Lady;
- Cenacles are the spiritual force which will release in Our Lady the power given her by Jesus to crush the head of Satan; and,
- In the cenacles, the Holy Spirit will come down to lead us to the second Pentecost.
Prayer Meeting format:
- Invocation to the Holy Spirit.
- Pray one Rosary.
- Prayers for the Pope.
- Reading and meditation on a message from the book, “To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons”. If a priest is available, we will have a brief teaching.
- Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
For more information about this Cenacle, visit the following links: