The English-Speaking Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) is for you if you are an adult who:
- Is curious about what the Catholic Church teaches.
- Is thinking about joining but needs more information and time to discern.
- Has been baptized in the Catholic Church but still needs to receive the Sacrament of the Eucharist and/or Confirmation.
- Speaks fluent English (See Spanish Ministries for the Spanish-Speaking RCIA contact.)
- Wants to share your Catholic faith as a Sponsor.
The class for the English-Speaking RCIA meets every Wednesday evening from 7:00-8:30pm in the Catechumen room (September-Pentecost). Whether you are seeking to know more about the Catholic faith before joining, have been baptized intothe Catholic Church and need to complete your Sacraments, or are a parishioner willing to serve as a “spiritual friend” and share your Catholic faith in the role of a Sponsor to help those on their journey, St. Mary Parish’s RCIA program is for you!
For more information, please contact: Robin Saunders (760) 519-6567.
For RCIA registration forms, please visit https://www.stmaryp.org/forms