St. Mary Catholic Church - Escondido
You’re invited to participate in a prayer group at St. Mary Parish, called a Cenacle. Our Blessed Mother requested various means to achieve her Fatima Message. One of these means has been through the Marion Priests inspirational Cenacles of prayer.
Our Blessed Mother requested three commitments:
- Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Unity with our Priests, Bishops and Pope with prayer unifying our Church.
- Lead others to entrustment to Our Lady and to the formation of Cenacles of Prayer.
Primary Purpose of a Cenacle:
- Pray for Our Lady’s intention that is salvation for all humanity.
- Pray for the Clergy.
- A general intention is to pray for all Priests and Seminarians.
Date: Every Tuesday
Where: Catechumen Room (in the Church, near the restrooms)
By participating in the Cenacle, you will be asking for Mother Mary, the great force of intercession and reparation, to obtain the grace of conversion for poor sinners.
In return, she will:
- Prepare us spiritually for Our Lord’s second coming;
- Bring us security, peace, consolation and hope;
- Protect against confusion, apostasy and the evils which are threatening our families today;
- Cenacles are like lightning rods which will protect us from the chastisement and will be our safe havens in the hour of the great trial;
- We will come to understand “the whole and entire truth”;
- Prepares us to become “apostles of the last times”;
- Cenacles are the spiritual force which will release in Our Lady the power given her by Jesus to crush the head of Satan; and,
- In the cenacles, the Holy Spirit will lead us to the second Pentecost.
Prayer Meeting format:
- Invocation to the Holy Spirit.
- Pray one Rosary.
- Prayers for the clergy.
- Reading and meditation on a message from the book, “To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons” messages given to Father Gobbi in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. Followed with a brief discussion.
- Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
For more information about this Cenacle, visit the following links: