The registration period for the year 2021-2022 of preparation for receiving the sacraments has already closed, the next registration period will begin in February 2022 for the cycle 2022-2023 Be aware of the information in our newsletter.
Those who registered for the 2021-2022 period are asked to attend class on time and follow the rules established in St. Mary Church. We are waiting for you.
El periodo de inscripción para el año 2021-2022 de la preparación para recibir los sacramentos ya ha cerrado, el próximo periodo de inscripción iniciara en Febrero 2022 para el ciclo 2022-2023 esté atento a la información en nuestro boletín.
A quienes se inscribieron en el presente periodo se les pide acudir puntales a su clase y seguir las reglas establecidas en nuestra parroquia de Santa Maria. Los esperamos
Online Registration for the Sacraments:
- You can now register for First Communion or Confirmation online. Please forward your registration and payment information forms to [email protected]
- Religious Ed. Staff available to meet by appointment. Please call or email to make an appointment.
- Due to COVID 19 regulations no dates for sacraments have been defined. We will notify you as soon as we are allowed and have a date for your children to receive your sacraments.
- Mondays Second Year Confirmation, Thursdays First Year Confirmation: 6:40-8:30 pm
- Tuesdays, First Year Baptism (RCIA) and Communion Classes for children 5 years or older 6:30-8:00 pm
- Wednesdays, Second Year Baptism (RCIC) & Communion Classes 6:30- 8:00pm
- Saturdays: 8:30 to 10:00 for First Year Communion, 10:30 Special Religious Education and Second Year Communion Classes 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Adult Confirmation classes also available January to Pentecost Sunday
- February through June $80.00
- July $100.00
- August-September $120.00
- Registration ends in September
- RCIA registration all year long (adults and unbaptized children 5 years and older).
Documents needed for registration:
- Copy of Baptism for First Communion;
- Copy of Baptism and Communion for Confirmation;
- Copy of birth certificate for Baptism of children or adults (five years or older).